REOPENING PHASE 3
A sincere, heartfelt THANK YOU for your support as we work through this pandemic together.
We’re excited to announce that beginning Friday, May 1st we will be opening our dining rooms and patios. We’ll also continue to offer To-Go/Curbside Pickup and Delivery through pie-tap.com/order or our iOS and Android apps.
Our dining rooms and patios will be available at a 75 percent capacity, per Texas guidelines.
We will be following the below Texas guidelines:
- Parties will be spaced 6 feet apart from other parties at all times, including while waiting to be seated in the restaurant.
- Contactless payment will be available.
- We will only be able to seat parties of 10 people or less.
- Hand sanitizing station will be available upon entry.
- Tables and chairs will be cleaned and disinfected after each use.
- All Employees will have their temperatures checked prior to beginning their shift, follow regular hand washing guidelines and will wear proper PPE. Our policy is employees must stay home if they are not feeling well.
- We will continue to offer the following Kits: Dinner Family Pack, Loaf of Bread, Garlic Parmesan Bread, Frosé, Margarita and Mimosa.
We will continue to follow Texas guidelines and evaluate additional measures to support our Guests and employees as needs arise. If you have any questions or concerns, please speak with a restaurant Manager, or email us at email@example.com.
As always, thank you for the privilege of allowing us to serve you.
Pie Tap Pizza Workshop + Bar
INSTA-PIE | #PIETAP
Share your experience with us on Instagram and check yourself out on our homepage!
We are honored to be announced as Best New Restaurant in Dallas for 2017! Thank you to those who voted for us and cheered for us along the way.
We look forward to serving you more delicious pies and cocktails for many years to come.